Join the McClures Team
As a family business we take great pride in our hard-working team. McClures is amongst the “1000 Companies to Inspire Britain” so working with us really can take you places. Our current vacancies are below.
Full Time – 7.5t C1 Multi Drop Delivery Driver
Applicants should have good geographical knowledge, experience in driving and delivering.
Candidates must be conscientious, have a very keen eye for detail and ideally come from a fresh fruit and veg or catering background. You will need the ability to work under pressure as well as being customer focused. It is essential that the candidate applying for this position has a valid C1 driving licence as well as 7.5t driving experience.
This position is a Full Time position and includes working on Saturdays.
Customer Service Advisor
To provide a 1st Class customer service to all our customers whilst responsible for the processing of orders received by phone, email and fax. along with resolving customer concerns and complaints by effectively liaising with relevant colleagues to reach resolution in line with McClures’ customer service policy.
Proactively engaging with existing customers to promote our products and customer service.
- To receive inbound sales and customer telephone calls, capturing all information accurately and timely.
- To create and input customer order requirements into the order management system accurately and timely.
- Periodically make outgoing sales calls to our existing customer base, promote to customers products on promotion, to meet departmental KPI’s.
- To take responsibility for the receipt, control and communication of customer complaints, providing appropriate guidance and support through the process to a successful resolution.
- To identify customer service needs and always strive for exceeding expectations, whilst operating in a culture of continuous improvement.
- To lead, encourage and maintain, high levels of communication with all departments within the company, in the drive for customer satisfaction.
- To maintain account information and undertake general office administration.
- To assist within alternative departments where the Business requires, maintaining a flexible approach to functionality and hours required.
- To have an understanding of the wider Business and how current role influences operations.
- To be responsible for maintaining McClures’ health and safety standards.
Our existing Customer Service Team members are shining examples of how to look after people. They have an acute eye for detail, are quick thinkers, hard workers and deliver first class customer service. They’d love an extra pair of hard-working hands to join them at the front line of the McClures’ customer experience.
We are looking for candidates that can operate under tight time constraints, multi-tasking by means of receiving customer orders by phone/voicemail, inputting in to a data system along with providing key advice and potentially alternative approaches to the customer needs. You will be able to manage workloads and increase the pace dependant on the call flow from our customers. All of this will be handled with a high level of professionalism and care for our customers.
You will ideally have had experience in a call centre environment or fast paced customer facing role. Knowledge of the catering trade and products used within would be a distinct advantage as we sell products to hotels, cafes, restaurants and bars etc.
You will also have had previous experience with the use of computer systems and inputting into expansive database profiles.
You will have a generally high level of literacy and numeracy.
Order Picker – Nights
Are you a night owl?
Stop watching late-night telly and work with us! We need people with a keen eye for detail to join our Nightshift Picker team in Windermere. We have a 99% accuracy rate but we’re very busy owls who give a hoot about our customers and the people we work with so are hoping you’ll be an upbeat new team member! Ideally you’ll have worked with fruit and veg before but we’ll make sure you know your onions before too long if you haven’t. There are full-time positions available but we’d look at part-time if you needed us to.