Join the McClures Team
As a family business we take great pride in our hard-working team. McClures is amongst the “1000 Companies to Inspire Britain” so working with us really can take you places. Our current vacancies are below.
Customer Services Advisor (Evenings)
To provide an excellent customer service experience for our varied customer base and be able to process orders accurately and speedily. To be able to deal with a wide range of customer queries. Customer service representatives will be also required to perform office duties as assigned to meet the company needs.
- To make and receive calls from our existing customer base
- To process customer orders on our order entry system
- “Warm sales” to actively promote products to an existing customer base
- To deal with any customer queries and resolve any issues through communication with all departments within the company
- To maintain and update account information within our own customer database.
- To assist other departments where the business requires.
- To offer a flexible approach to functionality & working hours that best suit the business needs.
- Offer a high level of customer service
- Be able to process orders accurately and quickly
- Deal with customer queries and complaints via phone calls and emails.
- Experience of Microsoft Office and/or data inputting systems.
- Call handling experience would be an advantage
- Knowledge of the catering industry would be an advantage
This position is full time evening shifts, 5 evenings per week including Fridays and Sundays. The shifts are from 16:00 until midnight. Training will be given on days for the first month (9-5). Applicants must have own transport or live within the local area.
Salary: £8.80 to £9.20 /hour