McClures COVID-19 Measures
Covid-19 has affected everyone in the UK and here at McClure’s we are trying to minimise the impact as much as possible. Our priority is keeping Staff and our customer’s safe, In order to do this, some of our services have been affected.
- Delivery Service has been reduced now to Monday to Friday, order before 5pm (working day before) to ensure next day delivery.
- Product availability – products coming from outside the UK are taking longer to get here due to stricter border controls. We may be temporarily unable to get certain lines that are in high demand but are looking to find alternatives
- We offer a contactless click and collect and a phone and collect service so we can have your order ready picked to minimise contact. We take payment prior to collection so it couldn’t be easier. (you don’t need to enter the cash and carry, we will bring the order to your car parked at the front of the cash and carry)
- The cash and carry is open Monday to Friday from 8 till 5pm, Saturday 9 till 12pm, closed Sunday. Please respect our 2 metre social distancing measures, we offer disposable gloves and trolleys to be wiped down prior to entering. We encourage people to pay by card or contactless to avoid handling cash.
- If you suspect you have any of the following symptoms continuous cough, high temperature or shortness of breath, please do not enter the cash and carry.