The Hawkshead Relish Company is an artisan producer of award winning preserves based in the historic village of Hawkshead in the heart of the English Lake District.
The range of over 120 relishes, pickles and preserves are handmade in small batches using traditional open pans and locally sourced ingredients, without any artificial flavourings, colouring’s or preservatives, all are free from nuts and gluten and suitable for vegetarians.
A multi award winning business, the Hawkshead Relish Company has become known for quality and excellence.
Production takes place just south of Hawkshead in a beautifully restored 16th century barn on the edge of Esthwaite Water, whilst the original premises is now home to the shop and a showcase for the range in the centre of Hawkshead village.
• FSB Business & Product Innovation North West 2019
• Over 60 Great Taste Awards To Date
• World Food Innovation Award Winner 2018
• Cumbria Life Food And Drink Award Winner 2018
• Runner Up Natwest Great British Entrepreneur of the Year 2017
• Finalist for The Grocer New Product Of The Year Awards 2017
• Great British Food Award Winner 2017
• Family Business Of The Year Award 2017
• Guild of Fine Food Speciality Producer Of The Year
Product Range :
• Chutney, Pickles & Relish
• Savoury Sauces
• Jellies & Mustard’s
• Jams, Marmalade’s & Curds
• Sweet Sauces & Honey
• Jar sizes from 110g to
• Catering tubs up to 6kg.
Visit our website for more information – www.hawksheadrelish.com